Jonas is a detail-oriented professional with 20 years of experience and a proven knowledge of training and development, instructional techniques and adaptive teaching methods. He began his violin studies as a teenager in 1995 in Venezuela. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Music and Orchestral Conducting and is currently completing his Master’s in Music studies. He played as violinist in various professional orchestras such as Youth Symphony Orchestra and “Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho” Symphony Orchestra.
Jonas has many years of experience teaching and performing in various cities across Canada as well as internationally. He has over 20 years of teaching experience teaching strings from the basic to the advanced level. His professional teaching experience includes:
- Teaching strings lesson to students of all age.
- Scheduling violin repertoire to students according with their musical style interests.
- Working closely with students and parents to increase positive feedback.
- Preparing students to participate in various performances and recitals.
- Instructing flexibly with different kind of methods, such as: Suzuki, RCM Violin Repertoire, The ABCs of Violin, Fiddle Time Joggers, etc.